Not like any regular workshop. That’s a perfect description for the Asus Incredible Workshops held at Century Mall Events Place last Tuesday. The reason, Asus Philippines did not only introduced us to their new products – Asus Zenbook UX305 and the Vivo FlipBook, but they also helped us understand Fashion 101 as well.
They said first impressions lasts, so the moment I saw the Asus Zenbook UX305, I was awed by its slim and classy design.
Its key features were also eye-catching.
- Ultra- powerful performance – Choose between the Intel’s fifth-generation Broadwell Core i7 for all-day computing power
- Ultra-thin and ultra-light – 1.3kg weight with 1.6cm thin (Thinner and lighter than New MacBook)
- Ultra-clear display – 13.3-inch IPS display with QHD+ 3200×1800 ultra-high resolution for ultra-sharp viewing experience
- Ultra- stylish and chic – Available in multiple colors: Aurora metallic, obsidian stone (black), ceramic white
- Ultra-memory – Ready for everyday computing and demanding applications with 512GBSSD
It was actor, model and blogger Victor Basa who provided us information about fashion and lifestyle. From the Know Your Style, Experiment With Style up to the Tips and Tricks.
Here’s the summary of the workshop. “Style is subjective but there are time-tested rules you should follow in order to look good. You should master the rules first before you break them. Experiment with different looks in order to express your own identity. Accessories and details can complement your overall look. Simplicity is best and there are classic looks you can always go back to when in doubt.”
He even shared his incredible story as a blogger, a geek and a fashion guru. Watch the video.
The workshop has not ended. It’s the first of three workshops by Asus Philippines. We were inclined to finish an incredible challenge too. It was really an inviting competition that shall I say helped me get out of my shell. #incrediblestylechallenge #iwantaZenbook #incredibleworkshops