In simple or grand gathering at home, Mom’s potato salad is always on the menu. It has become a traditional must-have desert because it is easy to prepare and it is everyone’s favorite.
Kids also love to hover over a bowl of it any day. Whenever I’m on a budget, I do simple potato salad without chicken meat. I look for alternative for chicken and my secret will now be revealed.
Did you know that you can use sardines to replace chicken meat for your potato salad? Yes, and I always do it wit UniPak’s Spanish sardines.
Why? Because UniPak’s Spanish sardines is more affordable than chicken yet it is a healthy ingredient too. Secondly, UniPak’s sardines is easy to debone and the meat is not easily crushed. Third, it is spicy so my potato salad gives a chill thrill inside the mouth.
- 3 pounds potatoes, chopped
- 1 cup carrots (optional)
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup pickle relish
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can of UniPak’s Spanish sardines
I use UniPak Spanish Sardines because when I saw Kris Aquino’s video on her tour in the Uni-Pak plant in Navotas City, Metro Manila, I first noticed the cleanliness of the production area and the process the sardines is made. Watch the video to see for yourself.
Another reason why I prefer UniPak is because they pack only fresh sardines.
- Follow UniPak’s Facebook Page and SHARE publicly any post
- Follow UniPak’s Twitter account
- Follow UniPak’s Instagram
- Like 3 posts at M.O.M.’s Facebook Page
- Comment your link at the comment section of this post or at M.O.M. Facebook page comment section for the giveaway. Good luck!
This giveaway is OPEN nationwide. It will run for one week from August 6 to 13, 2018. One winner will be announced on August 14, 2018.
CONGRATULATIONS TO LIBERTY FLORO and ELINOR SEMIRA (consolation) FOR WINNING UNIPAK GIFTPACK.
Please PM me your shipping details on Facebook.