Are you looking for a place to unwind near the metropolis?
Do you want some vitamin sea?
Do you want to explore nature?
Do you want to have fun in the sea, discover wildlife, enjoy some adventures and learn some important piece of the Philippine history?
You can experience all these in CORREGIDOR ISLAND.
Yes, did you know that Corregidor Island holds historical narratives of war that represents the tight for the country’s freedom? Known as the “Isle of Valor” or “The Rock”, the 358-kilometer island holds more treasures apart from the history carefully preserved in the island.
Last Thursday, the Corregidor Foundation (CFI), the Department of Tourism through its marketing arm, the Tourism Promotions Board (T PB), and the Tourism Infrastructure and Economic Zone Authority (TIEZA), launched the new brand, CORREGIDOR NOW.
Ms. Cynthia Carrion, chairperson and CEO of Corregidor Foundation said that they aim to make Corregidor a unique and exciting tourism destination.
Corregidor is only an hour and a half away from the metro and accessible through ferry ride.
Did you know that you can live and experience Corregidor island in more ways?
- You can ride a tranvia or go biking with the family or barkada while exploring the island.
- You can observe wildlife through bird watching and more.
- You can visit the tunnels and discover how our heroes fought during the World War 2. One of the famous attraction is the Malinta Tunnel.
- You can visit Cine Corregidor, Spanish lighthouse, Japanese Garden of Peace and Filipino Heroes Memorial.
- You can have fun, swim, go canoeing or kayaking on the beach with family and friends.
Corregidor offers tour packages. They have day tour or you can stay at Corregidor Inn. You can also opt for staycation for two, family package and barkada package.
Fees includes transportation, snacks or lunch buffet.
To book a tour or know more about Corregidor, please email email@example.com or visit www.corregidorisland.com.ph or call +632.8233281 .