How to Apply for Senior High School Voucher Program

Dear parents, have you decided where to enroll your child for senior high school? I know how most parents worry about tuition fees, especially if all your children are studying in a private school. I hope this post may be helpful to you.

If your son or daughter is currently studying in private school or finished Grade 10 in a private school (last March 2017), but he/she is not an Education Service Contracting or ESC grantee, did you know you can still apply for DepEd’s senior high school voucher program?

You can try your luck by submitting application and undergoing screening process at the Online Voucher Application Portal until MAY 15, 2017 only.

Here’s how to do it.

  1. You need to have an email account.
  2. It is important that you know your child’s LEARNER REFERENCE NUMBER. You can get it from the class adviser, school registrar.
  3. Visit and click APPLY.
  4. Create your own account under OVAP
  5. Once your account is activated, ANSWER THE FORM HONESTLY. You cannot edit your information once it is already UNDER REVIEW.
  6. Submit the form and wait for an email confirming your submission – CONFIRMATION SLIP.
  7. Download and print the confirmation slip.
  8. Submit the documents needed like the parents ITR or Certificate of Employment.
  9. Wait for the result. You can check by opening your OVAP accounts. You will see this kind of message if you’re QUALIFIED.  

Read more about the voucher value from DepEd.

There’s no harm in trying. Submit your application as early as or until May 15, 2017.

Good luck!