Yes, everything is ready for the AJINOMOTO 3rd Umami Culinary Challenge, Battle for the Umami Bowl at the SMX Convention Center, Pasay City.
It’s a must-see competition not only for food lovers, cooking buff but also for mothers like me who want to learn more sumptuous dishes to share with the family, relatives and friends as well.
Not only you will learn new recipes, you will also see how budding chefs from 5 prestigious culinary schools and 29 universities and colleges show and prove their culinary skills.
Moreover, well-known culinary figures like Chef Toto Erfe, Chef Eugene Raymundo, Chef Boy Logro of Kusina Master and Rosebud Benitez of the famous Quickfire will entertain the audience and participants through their cooking demo and food styling.
Get to meet also the culinary and food experts who will judge the competition:
- Sandy Adaza (Inquirer columnist and TV show host)
- Chef Babes Austria (Executive Chef of Taal Vista Hotel and former Executive Chef of Malacañang Palace)
- Chef James Antolin (Vice President of Pastry Alliance of the Philippines)
- Chef Day Salonga
- Chef Mon Acosta (Chef Consultants for opening new restaurants)
- Nina Puyat-Daza (Editor in Chief, Appetite Magazine)
- Chef Seiji Kamura (Executive Chef and owner of Mogu Japanese Restaurant)
- Vicky Alejandrino (Head of Quality Assurance and Commissary for the Pancake House Group)
- Chef Colin McKay (Executive Chef and owner of Sala Restaurant Group)
- Tetta Arroyo (Travel and Food Writer)