I mentioned from my previous post about the new Nips variants that I love the jingle of the colorful candy-coated chocolate brand. In fact, I can sing it over and over again to my daughter. Now, the good news, Nips is bringing back its well-loved jingle as it stages Nips Pop Fest 2015.
This is a video-making contest in partnership with local music channel Myx.
Participants are encouraged to use the classic Nips jingle and make their own interpretation through a music video.
HOW TO JOIN
- Register by logging on to myxph.com /NIPSPopFest2015. Register using your Facebook account.
- From the website, download the mp3 file of Nips jingle and its lyrics.
- Do your own rendition of the jingle and interpret it through a music video that should also feature Nips products.
- Upload your creative version.
- The music videos can be uploaded to the website until August 14, 2015.
- Only one entry can be submitted by each participant for the whole duration of the contest.
The final entries will be announced on August 24, 2015 at MYX’s website and Jack ‘n Jill Treat’s Facebook page, facebook.com/JacknJillTreats.
PRIZES AT STAKE
GRAND PRIZE is worth P100,000 – PinakaHaNips (grand winner)
MINOR PRIZES is worth P50,000 can be won from the following categories:
- HaNips sa Song (best musical score);
- HaNips sa Lyrics (best in lyrics);
- HaNips sa Video (best in video execution);
- HaNips with Nips (best in use of Nips Products); and
- HaNips sa Fans (fan favorite).
WAIT THERE’S MORE!
Those who will vote for their favorite entries can also take home prizes. Participants can win P500 weekly on the initial raffle dates ongoing until August 21, and a Hero 4 Black GoPro on the grand raffle on August 24.
So what are you waiting for? Visit myxph.com /NIPSPopFest2015.