Domex leads the fight against diseases caused by unsanitary toilets through the 1M Clean Toilets Movement. In celebration of World Toilet Day on November 13, Domex leads a toilet clean-up in East Avenue Medical Center, symbolizing our commitment in helping people, especially those who have been afflicted, to fight disease through clean toilets.
Do you want to support the 1 Million Clean Toilets Movement this World Toilet Day and at the same time WIN DOMEX GIFT PACKS?
If you answer YES, here’s how you can join the contest.
- Simply answer these questions:
1. Who do you protect from disease causing germs?
2. Who inspires you to keep your toilet at home clean and germ-free?
- Include the pledge in your post: To support the 1 Million Clean Toilets Movement and World Toilet Day, I pledge to properly clean my toilet, to protect my family from disease caused by unsanitary toilets.
- Upload a photo of you or with your loved ones doing a checkmark hand gesture using your left hand (please see photo)
- Each contestant should tag the blogger (@carpemalaya for my twitter and @M.O.M. for FBpost), and use #WorldToiletDay2015 #1MCleanToilets
The 10 winners of DOMEX gift packs ( Domex products worth 2 months of cleaning) will be announced on NOVEMBER 13.
Claiming of prizes is until December 15, 2015 at 2F Zaragoza Bldg., 102 Gamboa St., Legaspi Village, Makati City 1229 Philippines.