Last Techie Tuesday, a new and reliable Filipino technology and financial service company was officially introduced to the public. CASHALO</strong> delivers access to affordable and secure credit for millions of underbanked consumers and micro small medium enterprises in the Philippines who need access to reliable and trusted financing options.
It’s simply financial freedom at your fingertips!
“Cashalo was founded on the principles of inclusion and innovation,” shared Hamilton Angluben, General Manager of Cashalo. “We are excited to unlock greater financial freedom and opportunity for millions of Filipinos and micro entrepreneurs. We share a common mission with the BSP in accelerating financial inclusion in the Philippines. As a Filipino company, we take great pride and responsibility in developing products to achieve that goal.”
What kind of loans does Cashalo offer?
- Cashaloan – access to credit via Cashalo mobile app where consumers can keep track of the loan application status and repayment schedule.
- Cashaquick – allows consumers to access a loan amount as small as PHP 1,500, with just one valid ID.
- Cashacart – pioneering offline to online consumer financing product that enable consumers to access a digital credit line for specific shopping needs at retail stores.
The benefits of having a CASHALO App.
- Fast credit service – approval in as fast as 10 minutes
- Paperless and collateral free
- Available 24/7 via mobile device
- Real-time credit scoring
- Choice of repayment schedule
- LOWEST INTEREST RATE – 3.95% with no hidden fees
- Retail network of 250 partners that include Oppo, Cherry Mobile, Memoxpress, Robinsons Appliances and Robinsons Department stores.
“With Cashalo we are developing a new infrastructure that addresses the needs of underbanked Filipinos that don’t have access to essential financial services,” said Geoffrey Prentice, co-Founder, Oriente. “Our cutting-edge, proprietary technology has allowed us to build a reliable alternative to traditional credit assessment models that is purpose-built for the unbanked majority of consumers and MSMEs in the Philippines, unlocking economic potential for millions.”
“At the core of Cashalo is a strong social purpose, designed to empower and transform the lives of every Filipino,” said Lance Gokongwei, President & CEO, JG Summit Holdings, Inc. “The team at Cashalo is laser-focused on this goal and we’re thrilled to fully support them in our common mission to build a brighter and more inclusive future for every Juan.”
Cashalo is an Oriente Express Venture – a strategic partnership between Oriente (whose founders are behind internet giants Skype and LU.com) and Express Holdings, Inc., a subsidiary of JG Summit Holdings, Inc.
DOWNLOAD THE CASHALO APP NOW