Running is an effective form of exercise. You can do this activity with your husband and with the kids too. It’s one way to bond and have a great time.
We don’t need to be a serious athlete to run and we don’t have to look so sporty while jogging. Read on this simple rules to run with awareness.
1) Warm up before you run. Do some stretching for two to five minutes.
2) Relax your shoulders and arms during the first 30 seconds when you run.
3) Avoid straining yourself.
4) Reduce your speed. Running is not about achieving your best speed. You’re doing a basic healthy jogging.
5) Enjoy your surroundings while running or you can put some music on for fun.