Way back when I was a kid, we were three little girls and a boy, our mom used to delegate tasks for each one of us – except for the boy who’s still a baby then – I am in charge of the laundry and my younger sister ironed our clothes and the youngest, she’s the queen of the dishes.
Of all the household chores, I so so love doing the laundry. It’s not that I hate ironing clothes or washing the dishes but I really prefer washing the clothes than the rest. I just love the water and the smell of detergent bars or detergent powder.
Mind you, I still have to use the power of my hands to get rid of the dirt or stains on our clothes. Yes, we don’t have washing machine then, but when my father was able to buy one – doing the laundry became easy though I had problems with tangling clothes and removing particles that sometimes stick with the clothes.
Now that time flies so fast and I am a mother of two, I still love washing clothes. However, I easily get tired of squatting and yes, back pains usually strikes me because (I know) I am not getting any younger.
Good thing, technology nowadays do play a vital role in building happier homes. When I was invited at the Samsung Musical event held at Blue Leaf, McKinley, Taguig, I was convinced that technology do contributes a lot to our daily lives. The lovely characters of RJ (played by Topper Fabregas) and Sam, (Shiela Valderama-Martinez) gave justice how Samsung Digital Appliances perfectly fits every kind of family – from cellphones, refrigerator, air-conditioning unit and washing machine.
Watch how RJ and Sam discusses about Samsung Top Load Fully Automatic ActivDualWash.
- It has dedicated sink, washboard and water jet built into the washer so there’s no need to squat and back pain will not be a problem anymore.
- It features wobble technology that creates powerful vertical wash motion to prevent clothes from tangling.
- It has a Magic Dispenser that uses propeller to dissolve detergent in the dispenser and spread it evenly.
- It has Magic Filter that traps the lint, fluff and particles coming out of clothes during the washing process.
- It is convenient to use, a space saver and energy efficient too.
Because it is fully automatic, I can do other things aside from washing clothes at home – like cooking, cleaning the house or guiding the kids with their homework. It is such a convenience for a multi-tasker mom like me.
Hubby is fully aware that I want this washing machine and I can’t wait to have it at home. To persuade him so, I always remind him that it’s a very lovely mothers day gift.