Mt. Fuji, Buddhist temples, Shinto Shrine, Atomic Bomb Museum, and Sakura or cherry blossoms, these are the places and things that popped up on my mind about Japan.
I’ve been dreaming of visiting Japan with my family and the best opportunity to fly to Japan for FREE is by munching on the#BESTOPOTATO Calbee products!
HERE’S HOW TO VISIT JAPAN FOR FREE!
1) Drop by with your friends at the Jack ‘n Jill Calbee #BESTOPOTATO pop-up store.
- Bonifacio High Street on July 2 and 3;
- Alabang Town Center on July 16 and 17;
- UP Town Center on July 30 and 31; and
- Robinsons Place Manila on August 5 and 6 – and other malls in the coming months.
The Jack ‘n Jill Calbee pop-up store will also be present in 15 universities in Metro Manila. Students can delight in the pop-up store’s fun activities and also get a chance to join its trip to Japan promo. To earn a raffle entry, students can post about their pop-up store experience on Facebook and include the hashtags #JacknJillCalbee #BESTOPOTATO and #TakeUsToJapan.
2) Get yourself a JacknJill Calbee PASSPORT.
- Virtual Reality Experience
- Pizza Potato Game
- TV Commercial Experience
- Trick Art Experience
4) BUY Calbee products worth P199.00 and get a raffle ticket for a free trip to Japan for 4!
Visitors of the booth can grab a hold of Jack ‘n Jill Calbee’s premium items such as Jaga plush toys, stationery, tees, pillows, and a lot more limited-edition items for you to choose from. Here’s a peek of the BestoPotato Pop-Up Store at Bonifacio High Street last July 2.
The Japanese-themed pop-up store offers Jack ‘n Jill Calbee’s lineup of premium potato snacks such as Jagabee Potato Fries that’s available in Cheese, Classic Salted and Garlic; Pizza Potato that comes in Regular and Spicy flavors; Potato Chips that is available in Classic Salted, Wasabi and Cheddar and Sour Cream variants; and the new Ripples that comes in Nori and Sour Cream and Onion variants.
Don’t forget to check the schedule of the #BESTOPOTATO Pop-Up Stores and buy Calbee products!