The long wait is over, KidZania Manila will officially open its door to the public on August 7!
KidZania is the first of its kind role-playing environment in the Philippines and the 20th KidZania city in the world. It’s a mini-city with 8,000 square meters of play space specially designed for kids 4-14 years old. Inside are 40-real world brands that provide children reality-based activities and skills.
Your child can choose from more that 100 immersive role-play activities to learn and enjoy. This way, your children will understand how it’s like to work like an adult, earn their own money. It will also teach them some decision-making – to spend or save the money, which is really EDUCATIONALLY KOOL!
The children will also have the chance to meet the RightZKeepers Urbano, Vita, Chika, Beebop and Bache!
All establishments at KidZania are worth visiting, but I have listed the places and things that I think is important to explore in the educational entertainment play city.
Before entering KidZania Manila, parents and kids will have to go through the airport.
The Immigration Department is your gateway inside KidZania and your EXIT POINT too.
The PaZZport Office is the place where the kids can B KidZanian citizen.
The currency inside the play city is called the KidZos. Kids can earn KidZos after they work in their preferred establishment. They can also use it to buy foods or even have it deposited inside the KidZania BPI Bank. KOOL, isn’t it?
A view inside the bank.
If your child is still undecided of the job he or she wants to simulate, you can bring them at KidZania Job Center.
Always Read the Census Plaque.
The Aviation – your child will be trained to be a pilot or a crew.
The Fire Department – your little firefighters will experience how to put down the fire.
The Hospital – perform duties of a doctor or nurse at the hospital
Love ice cream or cookies? They can make one for your at the cookie and ice cream factories.
Be a broadcaster or a journalist. There are radio and television studios and also a newspaper publication office at KidZania.
The Justice Department – Be a judge, a prosecutor, a defendant and uphold justice for all.
JUST A REMINDER:
1) Parents are not allowed to go inside each KidZania establishments, only your children can enter, so you will have to wait outside the facilities or prefer to stay inside the SKY ZONE.
2) Wear your most comfortable shoes, if you will be roaming with your kids inside. I tell you, kids will get excited and most probably would want to try more establishment so be ready for a tiring but fun walk.
3) Be prepared. Before going in KidZania Manila, you can check out the website and ask your kids what he/she would like to do or portray inside KidZania. So you can manage your time. Also, please study the KidZania City Map for reference.
4) Always READ the Census Plaque (information board) found outside the door of every establishment so you will know the basic information like activity restrictions, KidZo transactions, time duration per activity.
5) Rates fof KidZania are as follow:
After the great exploration, all I can say is, “ZAZ! This place is AWESOME!”
I wish I am still a child today because I wanted to experience life inside KidZania.
KidZania Manila is located at Park Triangle, 3245 North 11th Avenue BGC, Taguig, 1634, Philippines