Good news, dear parents! The admission for UP Integrated School Kindergarten is now open. Issuance of application forms starts today January 20 until January 30, 2014. You can get your application forms at the UP High School Building, A. Maria Regidor corner Quirino Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City
- Your child must be 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 years old by June 2014.
- Only those born within November 15, 2007 to December 31, 2008 are qualified to apply
- They should not have taken the UPIS Kindergarten Admission Test before.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Fully accomplished APPLICATION FORM and TEST PERMIT FORM.
- 2 recent 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 identical photos pasted on designated box
- Original birth certificate from the National Statistics Office plus a clear photocopy. For those born abroad, include original passport and clear photocopy of passport.
- Long white envelope with postal stamp for mailing of results. Write the names of the applicant and his/her parent/ guardian and address with zip code
- For UP Employees: 2014 certification of employment issued by the HRDO; for dependents who are adopted, present proof of adoption
Filing and processing of application forms will start on February 4 to 14, 2014 (Tuesday to Friday 8:00 – 11:00 a.m./ 1:00 – 4:00 p.m.). Processing is organized alphabetically according to the applicant’s surname.
A-C – Feb 4 M-O – Feb11
D-F – Feb 5 P-R – Feb12
G-I – Feb 6 S-T – Feb13
J-L – Feb 7 U-Z – Feb 14
Application fee is P450.00