I am one of those working moms who battle everyday chores. One of the things I love doing is cooking. When I cook, I see to it that my family will be satisfied and love my recipes. But though I enjoy cooking, I admit I sometimes lack more time to do so.
When I learned that Nestle came up with a changing innovation in home cooking I became curious with their so-called first in the world recipe solution and welcome their invitation to witness the magic it brings in our way of cooking.
Maggi Magic Meals not only offers a recipe flavoring, it also offers simple and effective method of cooking using the most ubiquitous cooking appliance in Filipino homes – the rice cooker. You don’t need to use pots or pans!
In short, Maggi Magic Meals help us cook Bicol Express, Afritada, Lechon Paksiw or Chicken Pastel as easy and simple as cooking rice because Maggi Magic Meals Recipe already have complete taste and flavor. No need to add oil or gisa because all you need is to add 6 tablespoons of water!
Here’s how I cook Afrtada by Maggi Magic Meals.
What makes MMM more practical and economical?
1) If you don’t have rice cooker at home you can use a pot or kaldero, just cook it in boiling water for 45 minutes.
2) You could also experiment by adding extra ingredients depending on how you want the dish to taste but remember to slice it as thin as a one peso coin.
3) The plastic bag used is made in polyester. It can be used only once and it is safe for cooking.
4) It can help you save time, energy and money in cooking.
5) It only costs P35.00 in the market.